What's free for life *:
Free Maintenance/Repair Work for normal wear*
Free Cleaning and Polishing*
Free Lost Stone Replacement*
*To keep your limited Lifetime Warranty active, please visit us for a cleaning and inspection every 4 months. Failure to have jewelry cleaned and inspected by our business will void all warranty. Any work performed by anyone else on jewelry created by us voids all warranty.
We will inspect, clean, polish and maintain your jewelry for free for as long as you own it. Cleaning ensures that your fine jewelry is always looking exceptional and inspection ensures your jewelry is protected and ready for everyday wear.
- All-metal jewelry made entirely of gold, platinum or silver
- All merchandise made of gold or platinum that contains diamonds, rubies, sapphires, and semiprecious gemstones
- All merchandise containing cultured pearls
- All wedding bands made of cobalt, tungsten or titanium
- ** Excluded from guarantee/warranty are: Any merchandise with diamond nexus, Cubic Ziconia (CZ), diamond simulant, or gemstone simulant set within the merchandise. Any merchandise with diamond simulant is not warranteed. No diamond simulant, CZ or Gemstone simulant will be guaranteed or warranty provided. Diamond and gemstone simulants are exactly that - simulants and because of that they do not have all of the same exactly qualities of the genuine diamond or genuine gemstone.
When family heirlooms purchased from us are passed along within a family, the jewelry continues to be guaranteed under the warranty under the standard guidelines.
What is excluded:
Lost, stolen or abused jewelry.
Jewelry that can't be reworked to look like new (like stainless steel).
Anything made with metals not capable of being altered like cobalt and titanium.
Warranty does not apply to lost, stolen, or abused merchandise.
If your jewelry is stolen, and you provide a police report describing the stolen jewelry, you will be able to purchase replacement jewelry at a discount. We have no desire to profit from your loss.
We recommend that you insure your jewelry against theft and total loss. If your insurance agency would prefer an appraisal on their own form, please bring in their form, the appraisal and the article of jewelry. We will be glad to complete their form free of charge.
Merchandise will not be guaranteed if it has been abused or worn out of expectations for normal, everyday wear. Examples include garbage disposal mishaps, hitting walls or hard objects, accidental run ins with your car tire and driveway, etc.
Jewelry not capable of being reworked to look like new is not eligible for our Lifetime Warranty. This includes non-precious materials and metals, like leather, rubber, stainless steel, carbon fiber and tungsten.
We do guarantee titanium and cobalt wedding bands for life like any other wedding band. However, due to the tremendous strength and hardness of these metals they cannot be resized.
In the event a gemstone is lost from your jewelry due to normal wear and tear, we will replace that stone as long as your warranty is valid showing cleaning and inspection records in the last 4 months. This includes smaller, accent diamonds as well as a center stone replacement.
Lifetime warranties are nontransferable to a third party unless gifted within a family.
Simply Free Cleaning and Inspection
Unlimited free cleanings and inspections to maintain your warranty.
Always at your convenience and done while you wait.
To keep your lifetime warranty active, please visit for a cleaning and inspection every 4 months. It will be documented by one of our professional in our customer maintenance book for each time you have had your jewelry, that we made for you, inspected and cleaned.
You are welcome to bring your jewelry to any of our showrooms or ship it to us at any time for inspection, cleaning, or any other maintenance it may need.
Upon your request for a cleaning and inspection, one of our professionals will clean your merchandise using an ultrasonic cleaner (when appropriate) which contains a chemical cleaning solution, a steamer, and/or polishing cloth. Next, your merchandise will be professionally inspected, and your visit will be recorded on your page in our maintenance book. Depending on the result of your inspection, a recommendation for maintenance or repair may be made, which will require additional time in the shop.
A 4 month cleaning and inspection is required to ensure preventative maintenance is performed at the appropriate time. Also, a cleaning ensures your merchandise is always presented at its best as you wear it.
Ship it to Us
If you are unable to visit our showroom, you may have your jewelry cleaned, inspected, and serviced if necessary by mailing it to us at:
Custom Jewelers, LLC
Attn: Custom Inspections
3200 S. Wadsworth Blvd, Unit C
Lakewood, CO 80227
Directions for Mailing:
- Enclose your information, date of the item purchased from us, full name and return address, clearly indicate on letter – for inspection and cleaning of custom jewelry created by Lakewood Jewelers, Denver Jewelers, Custom Jewelers, LLC, MarineCorpsRings.com, or NavyRings.com
- Mail your package via United States Postal Service Certified Mail, Insured, with Return Receipt Requested. Insure it for the certified appraisal amount.
- We will pay for return shipping.
We will carefully inspect your jewelry and professionally clean it. If we discover any potential problems requiring attention, we will contact you for authorization to complete required maintenance. Since this may require extra time in our shop, we will provide an updated timeline for returning your jewelry back to you, and we will do it free of charge.